A few people have asked me about my job hunt. I really don't feel like I'm doing much more than a dog does when he's lost the scent on a hunt, going in circles. The job I interviewed twice for at a local college didn't pan out. I think they may have hired the temp they had working for them, but really don't know. I guess I can be glad I made it as far as I did, being one of 450 applicants.
Right now the only thing I have on the radar is a financial assistant position with a Financial Planner who goes to my church. I have interviewed with them and it sounds like a great opportunity. However, the lady who goes to my church and her business partner are not sure if they want to hire someone with experience or train someone into the position. They have a lot going on right now and warned me they might be slow in making a decision. Waiting, haven't done much of that recently...
I'm doing OK though. My anxiety has decreased recently and I am able to let more things roll off my back at work and not get frustrated. Still, I would like to be excited about work, not just tolerant. I'm still seeking and asking God for direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment