I've been wanting to sit down and make a post for weeks. With family coming to visit and some fun weeks and weekends, we've got too many pictures to share. Weeding through them is near impossible while my little ones are awake but I finally got to it yesterday, and today they are both napping at the SAME TIME! Here's some recent life in photos and captions...
 |
| Sorry about the raggy sheet. A likes to use the couch as her personal handkerchief when she's got the sniffles. Fortunately those are past now, but not the snuggles with Daddy! |
 |
| Wheeeeee! |
 |
| Family picture at SeaWorld on the day we went with the Rooses. |
 |
| Just being cute and also modeling the gash she got on her head on her birthday. |
 |
| W's first day at the beach. |
 |
| Ahhh. The life. |
 |
| Putting W on kissing level. |
 |
| A recent favorite pic of my little hunk. |
 |
| She can get a bit scared if the big fish swim near the glass in the aquariums at SeaWorld. Good thing Daddy's got her. |
 |
| Fully fed and snuggled in. |
 |
| An often repeated phrase these days by A, "I like spinny rides." |
 |
| Touching a simulated walrus tusk. |
 |
| "Flying W." |
 |
| There are things that make you Dad. These two seem to be all of them. |
 |
| It looks to me like she's tipping her hat. "Well good day to you too little miss." |
 |
| This is how long it's been. I haven't even posted a picture from A's 2nd Birthday prior to this one. |
 |
| All that I can say is, "W is such a little dude," and, "Boy, A is growing!" |
 |
| This is the best way for A to hold him all by herself, but she thinks I'm intending for her to nurse him too. Ha, ha! |
 |
| They're cute even when not smiling. |
 |
| Mother's Day |
 |
| Give the child a chocolate chip muffin... |
 |
| Happy boy. |
 |
| One of the best ways A helps. |
No comments:
Post a Comment