I am writing in the garden. To write as one should of a garden one must write not outside it or merely somewhere near it, but in the garden. - F. Hodgson Burnett
Here comes the noise! When my kids get excited and start to scream (mostly the younger ones) I tell them to go yell outside. One day Van came over to see if something was wrong because she had heard so much screaming. No, they were just having loud fun. You can train them to be quiet in the house though as I'm sure yours are:)
Here comes the noise! When my kids get excited and start to scream (mostly the younger ones) I tell them to go yell outside. One day Van came over to see if something was wrong because she had heard so much screaming. No, they were just having loud fun.
ReplyDeleteYou can train them to be quiet in the house though as I'm sure yours are:)