Sorry to worry you about her. I feel like the world's worst mommy. I am glad that it isn't chickenpox though!
I am writing in the garden. To write as one should of a garden one must write not outside it or merely somewhere near it, but in the garden. - F. Hodgson Burnett
Friday, July 12, 2013
Hold the barbecue sauce
So, I blogged yesterday that I thought A had chickenpox based on the spots I had found on her shoulder, hands, feet, etc. When I first saw them, I thought that they looked like ant bites. I started thinking chickenpox after not being able to comprehend how she could have gotten ant bites without leaving her room. Pictures on the internet never help when confirming a false diagnosis. The fact that she got more spots throughout the day again confirmed to me chickenpox. I am such an idiot. When getting her ready for bed last night I noticed ants in her room and I started looking around. She had a whole bunch in her room and had been getting bit every time she'd been in there since we put her to bed the night before last. I feel terrible and wish I could take all her bites and put them on me instead. I can't believe I didn't just check to make sure there weren't ants when I thought that her spots looked like bites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment