I am writing in the garden. To write as one should of a garden one must write not outside it or merely somewhere near it, but in the garden. - F. Hodgson Burnett
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
A Librarian in the Making?
Pulling books off the shelf is so much fun!
Especially if you stand in a basket
Cozy place to read (Who said you couldn't contain a toddler?)
I was wondering when she would start to pull the books off. That's great that she's reading them. I went to the library with John today, we didn't last long, he loves to just pull books off and move on to the next aisle.
I was wondering when she would start to pull the books off. That's great that she's reading them. I went to the library with John today, we didn't last long, he loves to just pull books off and move on to the next aisle.
ReplyDelete