Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Framed

I've had the project in mind for a couple years, but just recently found motivation to complete it.  The frames have been accumulating over the years as I've found good deals at garage sales and thrift stores.  The monogram "V" I found at a hobby store.  The black spray paint was in the garage, so all that was left was to get it done.  A provided the motivation.  She needs to "see" her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins even though she may not meet many of them in person for awhile.  With the project finished, we can now stand in front of the wall and talk about our relatives.  Actually, saying that the project is finished is probably not true.  As families continue to grow and change, I'm sure there will be many photo updates.

Framed Family

Our days are mostly filled with normalcy.  David's employer is taking the company into production.  They've been designing for years and finally have honed a product to the point of production.  Hopefully all goes smoothly as they transition.  David is positive and hopeful when he tells me about upcoming changes at work.  Each day at home is a new adventure.  Today A decided to take a 2+ hour nap and I am wandering a bit finding things to do.  It's lovely, but a bit unusual for me.  My next project will probably involve crocheting or sewing.  I realized I do not have any crochet projects in process.  Most of the time I have an afghan or something in the works and someone gets engaged in the process, and I have a newly-wed couple to give it to in the end.  A few couples come to mind that may find themselves engaged soon, so I best get busy.

Here's a video of A playing.  On this particular day she found it more fun to use her feet than her hands to touch her toys.



No comments:

Post a Comment