Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last Picture?


I'm at 36 weeks and this may be the last belly photo for two reasons.  At my doctor's appointment this last week, I was already 1 cm dilated.  Granted, some women can stay there for a long time and make no further progress, but my doctor said it can be an indication that our baby will arrive before her due date.  Sounds fine to me!  The second reason, as you may have noticed from the picture on the far right, is that I may not fit in the same outfit at 40 weeks.  I have outgrown several of my maternity clothes already.  Pants are my least favorite thing to wear, and I'd probably run around in my pajamas all day if I could get away with it.  Maybe that will be allowed after the baby comes?

I continue to work and hope they hire someone soon to replace me.  It may end up that I'll only have a day or two to train the new person before I say, "See ya.  I'm off to have baby."

D continues to be busy with work and deacon duties.  He's been away helping with church things the last three Saturdays.  I think they all know that his availability will be compromised soon and are squeezing what they can out of him until he's officially on paternity leave.

We're eagerly anticipating our baby's arrival, but hoping she waits until we get a chance to finish our birthing class this week and maybe until we pass April 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment